Book a Courier - Terms
These are the terms and conditions on which Designer Wardrobe Limited offers the "Book a Courier" service to you.
By using "Book a Courier", you accept these terms and agree that:
- You will abide by Courier Post's terms and conditions.
- Designer Wardrobe may release your address, name and phone number to facilitate delivery.
- Designer Wardrobe and Courier Post/NZ Post have no liability for any damage or loss to the item until it has an electronic scan applied, which indicates the item has been accepted into the Carrier’s network.
- You will not send any items that are prohibited or restricted.
- (Excludes DW Recycle pick-ups) You will provide accurate item measurements. Underestimating the item’s dimensions may incur extra shipping costs which will be debited from any payment source we have available that is associated with your account. If you overestimate the item’s dimensions (and the Carrier invoices Designer Wardrobe for less than anticipated) your account will not be credited.