If the item you received is not as described, and you are within your Purchase Protection period, you can return "Open a Dispute" to initiate a return. We will assess your dispute versus the listing description and if there are inconsistencies we will:
- Allow you to send the item back to the seller and you will receive a full refund - or -
- Process a partial refund (if you would prefer to keep the item). Any partial refund is negotiated between the Buyer and Seller, but the final refund amount is at the discretion of Designer Wardrobe. This amount is carefully calculated based on the level of inconsistencies in the description (e.g. unreported damage and wear).
We want you to be satisfied with every purchase - however, it’s important to note that if you simply change your mind, we are unable to refund or organise a return for you. If this happens, you can always re-list your item(s) for sale.
How much time do I have?
The amount of time is as per the DW Purchase Protection policy. If you do not open a dispute within this timeframe, you will be unable to return the item. Don’t worry, we’ll always let you know before this happens!
I have an issue with a purchase - what should I do?
Contact the Seller
If you have any concerns, please message the seller as a first step. Most sellers are happy to resolve any issues quickly.
Open a Dispute
If you are unable to reach a resolution with the seller, you can submit a return/refund request by Opening a Dispute
We’ll Review your dispute
The team carefully review all issues and make it a priority to reach a fair resolution as quickly as possible. To make the process fair and simple, the decision to issue a refund is at the sole discretion of the Designer Wardrobe team.
How do I return an item?
Once we have reviewed and accepted your return, please pack the item carefully using your own materials and courier it back to the seller's address within the period specified. Please note:
- You are solely responsible for returning the item in the condition you received it.
- Items are not eligible for return if they have been worn or used in any way.
- Designer Wardrobe does not cover return postage costs.
- If the seller does not provide a valid address within an appropriate time period, you may retain the item or organise retrieval with the seller directly via DW Chat.